Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer’s Guide
- 24 2017 Homebuilt Aircraft Directory: Pick a plane, any plane—an overview of kit and plans built fixed-wing aircraft and rotorcraft. Introduction by Paul Dye. Directory compiled by Omar Filipovic.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Pedal Power: Building a classic biplane for the next generation of aviators. By Tom Brusehaver.
- 12 Resin Infusion: Taking the next step beyond vacuum bagging. By Dan Horton.
- 19 Panels in Days, Not Months: Pre-built panels are an easy way to save time and eliminate frustration during avionics installation. By Bruce Eicher.
- 68 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: CNC mold blank fabrication, part 1. By Eric Stewart.
- 92 Ask the DAR: Transfering an aircraft’s repairman certificate, replacing a lost airworthiness certificate, converting a certified aircraft to Experimental. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 78 Best Practices: Blind rivet selection and installation. By Dave Prizio.
- 88 Home Shop Machinist: Sphere turning. By Bob Hadley.
- 101 Aero’Lectrics: Multimeter musings. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 103 Odd -Size Transfer Punch: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Stressing Structure: Analysis tools. By David Paule.
- 98 Wind Tunnel: Trikes. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The flying bug. By Paul Dye.
- 84 Checkpoints: Maintenance. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 93 List of Advertisers
- 94 Builders’ Marketplace
- 104 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66