Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Jet Eze: Turning a dream into reality, part 1. By Lance Hooley.
- 14 Light Planes Perform Better: How one builder shaved 200 pounds off his Glasair Sportsman. By Dave Prizio.
- 20 Jet A for the Rest of Us: The Continental diesel RV-10. By Dan Horton.
- 30 The Real McKee: In the ultimate FUUN exercise, And yMcKee flies the Atlantic in search of AirVenture and friendly colonials. By Tom Wilson.
- 38 Biplane Cross-Country: Tennessee to Connecticut in a Starduster SA-100. By Dana Hague.
- 50 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Epoxy and fuel resistance tests, part 1—epoxy basics. By Eric Stewart
- 66 Ask the DAR : Electric motors, major repairs, combining parts from several kits, using completed wings. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 49 Plane and Simple: Coil those sheets! By Jon Croke.
- 54 Maintenance Matters: Engine inspection and repair after a prop strike. By Dave Prizio.
- 58 Home Shop Machinist: Sharpening bits and random tips. By Bob Hadley.
- 70 Home Shop Machinist: Heat treating. By Bob Hadley.
- 65 The Creative Homebuilder: Light-duty control cables. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 72 Aero ’Lectrics: Harbor Freight leads the charge! By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 6—obstacles. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Chasing ratings. By Paul Dye.
- 62 Checkpoints: Three common discrepancies. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: On electric light. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 5 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDec 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > 2015 Kitplanes Magazine Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT