Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer's Guide, Part 1
- 26 2014 Kit Aircraft Buyer’s Guide: The state of the kit world is sound. By Paul Dye and Mark Schrimmer
- 38 Kit Aircraft Quick Reference: A brief overview of available kit aircraft for 2014. Compiled by Richard VanderMeulen and Omar Filipovic
- Flight Reports
- 16 HP-24: Soaring on homebuilt wings. By Eric Stewart.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Transatlantic Homebuilt: Los Angeles to England in an RV-8. By Mark Albery
- 48 The Big Squeeze: Fabricating aircraft cables. By Dan Horton.
- 56 From the Inside Out: In an attempt to build a two-place LSA, one would-be builder starts with the seat. By John Mackay.
- 92 Ask the DAR: Common paperwork errors. By Mel Asberry
- Shop Talk
- 69 Practical Electrical: Understanding DO-160. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 74 Home Shop Machinist: Machines! Part 2. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Maintenance Matters: Save time and money changing tires. By Dave Prizio
- 93 Aero’lectrics: Star Wars or Vizz Wars? By Jim Weir
- Shop Tips
- 61 Bead Blast for Bond Prep: By Dan Horton.
- 91 Flange Transplant: By KITPLANES® Staff.
- Designer's Notebook
- 89 Wind Tunnel: It’s in the book! By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Build or buy? By Paul Dye.
- 5 What’s New: Cleaveland Aircraft Tool Howe Fittings. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 62 Th e Daw n Patrol: “Hey, who you callin’ old?” By Dick Starks
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 83 List of Advertisers
- 84 Builders’ Marketplace
- 96 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66