Private Pilot Workbook
by Rod Machado
A matching workbook / test guide for the Rod Machado Privatre Pilot Handbook creating a complete and thorough home study course.
As a programmed learning guide, this book will help prepare you for the FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Exam. The questions are organized to follow the presentation of material, section for section, as found in Rod's Private Pilot Handbook. Not only will this book prepare you for the Private Pilot Knowledge Exam, it will help you understand and absorb the knowledge needed to fly safely. You can test your knowledge and comprehension in each subject area with numerous weight and balance, performance, and flight planning problems.
A thorough and complete self-study system when used with Rod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook.* 1,811 general aviation knowledge and FAA Private Pilot exam questions
* Above each question in the Workbook is the PAGE, COLUMN and PARAGRAPH identifier to help you locate the answer in the Handbook. This is a great time saver!
* Questions organized to follow the layout of Rod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook so you can test your knowledge and comprehension in each subject area.
* Color navigation charts, numerous weight-and-balance, performance, and flight planning problems.
* An FAA approved, Part 141 ground training syllabus for use in an FAA approved Part 141 ground school.
eBook File Description:
- ...from the 'private' Category
- > How to Fly an Airplane
- > Jeppesen based Private Pilot Kits
- > Rod MachadoPrivate Pilot Kit
- > Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- > Private Pilot Workbook
- > Private Pilot Training Record Folders
- > Private Pilot Syllabus
- > Pilot's Flight Bag - Standard
- > Airman Certification StandardsPrivate Pilot
- > Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66