Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Onex: 85% scale equals 100% Fun An economical single-seat sportplane that feels like a baby fighter;by LeRoy Cook
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Kitfox vs. Kitfox: A side-by-side comparison between an old Kitfox Model 4 and a new Kitfox Series 7 Super Sport SLSA;by Amy Laboda.
- 21 Build it Yourself: Two-axis electric trim controller for under $50; by Tom Kuffel.
- 27 Going Glass in a Glasair: Installing a Dynon SkyView system in a Glasair Super II; by Gary Jones.
- 33 Firewall Forward: Electrical Systems, Part 2 Alternators, busses, breakers and fuses form the core of aircraft electrical systems; by Dave Prizio.
- 40 The Owner Assisted Interior: Working with an upholstery expert can save you money and time; by Mike Manning.
- 44 Buzzwords: adverse yaw There’s more to it than you might think; by Edward P. Kolano.
- 46 Future Fuels, PART 2: A review of the different fuels most likely to replace 100LL; by Paul Bertorelli.
- 54 Staying in the game: Innovative ways to make flying affordable; by Ken Scott.
- 70 Ask the DAR : Aircraft weight, logbook entries, ultralights;by Mel Asberry.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 77 Wind Tunnel: The Zen of drag reduction;by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Time travel; by Paul Dye.
- 5 What’s NeW : Just Aircraft introduces the Highlander SuperStol, Cockpit Apps launches new fuel tankering app, and new LED position/anti-collision light; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 58 Free Flight: Using tools wisely; by Paul Dye.
- 61 The Dawn Patrol: Bent gear leg? Dust off the Flabtrolic press; by Dick Starks.
- 64 Light Stuff : Night light; by Roy Beisswenger.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 71 List of Advertisers
- 72 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66