eBook File Description:
standard pdf ebook
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2013 Alternative Engine Buyer’s Guide
- 25 Engine Buyer’s Guide, Part 2: The second of our two-part engine guide focuses on alternative powerplants; by Patrick Panzera.
- Flight Reports
- 6 Super Legend Cub: If it looks and flies just like a Super Cub, there’s a reason for that; by Paul Bertorelli.
- Builder Spotlight
- 17 Rare Bird: Often unnoticed, the Rose Parrakeet is a homebuiltborn of certified beginnings; by Scott M. Spangler.
- 32 Making Peace with the Jabiru Engine: Proper setup is the key to making the Jabiru run; by Dave Prizio.
- 38 Future Fuels: How regulatory issues affect fuel supply; by Paul Bertorelli.
- 44 Modern Exterior Aircraft Lighting: Today there are more ways to light up your aircraft than ever. We’ll take a look at some options; by Larry Anglisano
- 50 Firewall Forward: Electrical Systems, Part 1 Voltage, current and wire size are just a few things to consider for your wiring plan; by Dave Prizio.
- 73 Ask the DAR : Engine mods, and gross-weight changes; by Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 77 Aero ’lectricS : Hot box; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Mind the gap; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: KP crew change; by Paul Dye.
- 5 What’s NeW : Just Aircraft introduces the Highlander SuperStol, Cockpit Apps launches new fuel tankering app, and new LED position/anti-collision light; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 56 Free Flight: Repair or replace? By Paul Dye.
- 59 Down to Earth: Sometimes it’s what you don’t do that counts; by Amy Laboda.
- 63 Alternative Energies: More ways to save while waiting for the 10X battery; by Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT