Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Kitfox S7 STi: A wonderful development. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Coming Into the Cold: Cryogenic treatments are the newest thing at the Ly-Con engine spa. By Tom Wilson.
- 22 Building the Bearhawk LSA: The endless tail. By Ken Scott.
- 28 So You’d Like to Go Faster: Secrets for reducing drag, part 1. By Dave Anders.
- 34 Engine Swap Time: Exploring the many different options. By Vic Syracuse.
- 40 Build Your Own Optical Tach: An inexpensive remote tachometer you can set on your instrument panel. By Vince Homer.
- 42 Custom Door Lock , Latch, and Catch: Who would have thought a fuel system mod would affect the doors? By Dan Kerr.
- 48 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: How to fabricate sandwich panels, part 1. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Night VFR in an ELSA, flying from the right seat, ELSA certification for an original design. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Plane and Simple: Watch those sharp edges. By Jon Croke.
- 53 Best Practices: Electrical, part 3. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Daily grind. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 Aero’Lectrics: Cool it, brother. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 77 Cowl Paint Protector Bib: By Noel Fallwell.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Gyroplanes, part 4. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Fly professionally. By Paul Dye.
- 58 High-Desert Tales: My first intentional ground loop. By Elliot Seguin.
- 61 Checkpoints: Changes. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Stars and biplanes. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66