Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 16 X Marks The Spot - When the simple act of flight becomes liberating without seeming frivolous: X-Air; by Bob Grimstead.
- Builder Spotlight
- 24 All About Avionics: Autopilots - You really want one, don’t you? By Stein Bruch.
- 35 The Home Machinist - Get a grip on screwdrivers, and meet some unique (and useful) tools; by Bob Fritz.
- 38 Cable-Exit Fairings - This simple modification hides the holes and may slightly enhance aircraft performance; by Ishmael Fuentes.
- 41 Cool Runnings - There’s more to maintaining ideal oil temperature than choosing the biggest oil cooler you can find; by Norm Ellis.
- 48 To Launch a Light Sport - Airflow mods, door installation and the mystery of poor reception on the Jabiru J250; by Bob Fritz.
- 70 Completions - Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 71 Aero ’lectrics - Don’t get MOS on your FETs; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 64 Wind Tunnel - Aerodynamic effects and the takeoff run; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Around the Patch - Airport Security: Out of hand and getting worse; by Marc Cook.
- 4 What’s New - Fisher Flying’s kits, Sherpa’s new engine and Kuntzleman’s LED landing lights; edited by Mary Bernard.
- 6 Act III - With numerous world records in his pocket, Bruce Bohannon is trying to figure out his next trick; by Amy Laboda.
- 22 25th Anniversary: Rotax’s Run - The company has made the leap from snowmobiling to light sport aviation engines with startling success; by Dave Martin.
- 53 Product Review: Garmin GMA 240 - A modest proposal in audio panels; by Marc Cook.
- 54 Ask The Dar - A builder’s log need not be a tome; by Mel Asberry.
- 56 Unusual Attitude - The Dawn Patrol is on the prowl; by Dick Starks.
- 59 Engine Beat - Tweaking the RSA-type fuel-injection system; by Steve Ells.
- 73 Light Stuff - The Sebring LSA show came through; by Dave Martin.
- Kit Bits
- 5 Letters
- 66 List of Advertisers
- 67 Builders’ Marketplace
- 75 The Classified Builder
- 80 Kit Stuff - Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66