A valuable employment tool, the Professional Pilot Career Guide provides a complete source book of professional flying opportunities. This updated guide contains detailed coverage of pilot ratings and practical test standards-plus goal-achieving tips on job hunting, networking, regional airlines, the majors, and more.
- Written by career pilot and aviation-industry expert Robert P. Mark, this vital reference offers a real-world look at what it's like to fly for the airlines, corporations, or charter companies, together with guidance on pay, benefits, types of aircraft, and future prospects. Packed with illustrations, Professional Pilot Career Guide features:
- Full coverage of aviation training-where to get it and how to finance it
- The latest airline, corporate, and charter employment opportunities
- 200 common interview questions-and the 10 most frequent interview mistakes
- Current information on the best-paying flying jobs
- Valuable advice on PC-based job search techniques
- In depth pilot interviews
- Essential internet resources
- Inside This Cutting-Edge Employment
- Resource for Today's Pilots
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Your Career Starts Here
- Flight Training
- Where Are the Jobs?
- The Regional Airlines
- The Majors
- Business Aviation
- The Pilot and the PC
eBook User License Agreement:
The Content is a copyrighted work of McGraw-Hill and McGraw-Hill reserves all rights in and to the Content. The Work is © 2007 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
The user is receiving only a limited right to use the Content for user's own internal or personal use. The user may not reproduce, forward, modify, create derivative works based upon, transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish or sublicense the Content or in any way commingle the Content with other third party content, without McGraw-Hill's consent.
The McGraw-Hill content is provided on an "as is" basis. Neither McGraw-Hill nor its licensors make any guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use as to any McGraw-Hill content or the information therein or any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, or results to be obtained from, accessing or using the McGraw-Hill content, or any material referenced in such content or any information entered into licensee's product by users or other persons and/or any material available on or that can be accessed through the licensee's product (including via any hyperlink or otherwise) or as to non-infringement of third party rights. Any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, are disclaimed. Any material or data obtained through use of the McGraw-Hill content is at your own discretion and risk and user understands that it will be solely responsible for any resulting damage to its computer system or loss of data.
Neither McGraw-Hill nor its licensors shall be liable to subscriber or to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption in service, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
In no event will McGraw-Hill or its licensors, be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen with respect to any use of the McGraw-Hill content.
- ...from the 'flying careers' Category
- > Checklist for Success
- > Designated Pilot Examiner's Handbook
- > Professional Pilot's Career Guide
- > Aircraft Dispatcher Oral Exam Guide
- > Brave, Splendid Fools
- > Ace The Technical Pilot Interview
- > To Be a U.S. Airforce Pilot
- > To Be A U.S. Naval Aviator
- > Airline Pilot Technical Interviews
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL - easa/jaa
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66