Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Zenith 750 Cruzer: Civilizing the 750 for the asphalt crowd. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Eclectic Obsession: David Shirey’s Rotec-powered Celebrity is an affordable barnstormer. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 22 Portable Oxygen Purchase Advice: Oximeters reveal that more of us need oxygen than not. By Rick Durden
- 27 Too ling Up! Beginner’s guide to aircraft tools and tool suppliers. By Bill Repucci.
- 32 Let Yourself Soar! Not all homebuilts have engines. By Frank Paynter.
- 36 Custom Fluid Lines: Doing it yourself–with professional help. By Eric Stewart.
- 65 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Registration and the Repairman Certificate. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 43 Maintenance Matters: Internal timing for Slick magnetos. By Dave Prizio.
- 47 Practical Electrical: Wire termination science. Part 2. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 56 Home Shop Machinist: Machines! Part 1. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero’Lectrics: Vizz-war—a little drop’ll do ya. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 42 Safetying Turnbuckles: By Dan Horton.
- 50 Drill Blocks: By Dan Horton
- 73 Cutting Aluminum Angle: By KITPLANES® Staff.
- Designer's Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Advice—the good, the bad, and the ugly. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Still learning…after all these years! By Paul Dye.
- 52 Light Stuff: Identity crisis—what’s in a name? By Roy Beisswenger.
- 60 Down to Earth: Ice Season Again…Are You Ready? By Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2009
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66