Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer's Guide, Part 2
- 14 2014 PlansBuilt Buyer’s Guide: Not everyone starts with a kit. By Paul Dye and Mark Schrimmer.
- Flight Reports
- 4 Sam LS: Retro look for fun flying. By Kevin Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 22 Trike to Dragger: Making the switch. By Dave Prizio.
- 26 Electrical System Design: Getting a good start.By Marc Ausman.
- 30 Let’s Split! The secret behind opening the Lycoming crankcase. By Richard Keyt.
- 34 No Trip to the Mall: The homebuilt insurance shopping experience. By Jenny Estes.
- 66 Ask the DAR: Deregistration, operating limitations, amateur status, and finding a DAR. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 40 Metal Magic: The mysteries of the English wheel. By Mark Lynn.
- 45 Practical Electrical: Wire termination science, part 3. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 49 Maintenance Matters: The tale of the scale reveals the truth. By Dave Prizio.
- 54 Home Shop Machinist: Cutting aluminum on a table saw. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero’lectrics: Flying the pattern. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 39 The One-Two Punch: by Dan Horton.
- Designer's Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Finding design help. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 3 Editor’s Log: Old school. By Paul Dye.
- 59 Down To Earth: Picking up the pieces. By Amy Laboda.
- 62 Alternative Energies: My adventures at AirVenture 2013. By Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 2 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66