Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Fast & Smooth: The Tarragon invades America! By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 West with the Wind: How Dan West put a Vortech supercharger on his RV-8. By Tom Wilson.
- 26 Spars - The heart of the wing: Riveting the assembly, part 3. By Paul Dye.
- 30 Around the world and over both poles: Sky Polaris - a historic flight in an RV-8, part 2. By Don Pearsall.
- 38 The seat: If you're going to design the perfect airplane, which piece do you work on first? By Lewis Bjork.
- 42 Error chain : CozyJet dead-stick. Losing an engine was the least of the problems. By Ryszard Zadow.
- Shop Talk
- 50 Plane and Simple: A second life for Cleco pliers. By Jon Croke.
- 52 The creative homebuilder: Buckin' where the sun don't shine. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 54 Maintenance Matters: Reduilding the MATCO MC-4 master cylinder. By Dave Prizio.
- 70 Home Shop Machinist: Heat treating. By Bob Hadley.
- 74 Aero ’Lectrics: Be a fan fan. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Missing baffling screws. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 61 Square ends on round tubes: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 62 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 5—airports. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Traveling machine. By Paul Dye.
- 59 Checkpoints: So, what's the Homebuilt Council? By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Through new eyes. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 5 Letters
- 65 List of Advertisers
- 66 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT