General Familiarization Manual
General Familiarization manuals or a complete GenFam course for the Boeing 767 aircraft including both Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4 and GE-80C2 engines.
*To order the manuals only, select either book or eBook format. To order the complete course, first select your choice of manual and then order the "course upgrade" separately. Manuals may be upgraded to a full course at any time without penalty.
About the GenFam Manuals and Courses:
General Familiarization Manuals are study guides covering a general approach to each model aircraft. They are great tools for review, new hires, prerequisite training, and preparations for systems level classes. These manuals and courses are an economical approach benefiting students, technicians, teachers, MRO training departments, and airlines maintenance departments alike.
Each manual covers an overview of that aircraft's mechanical systems including description and operation, controls and indications, component locations, and servicing
Aero Ed manuals and courses follow ATA 100 format and ATA 104 Level requirements.
In addition to the manuals, AeroEd offers a complete and certificated self study GenFam course for the Boeing 767 aircraft. The self study course includes a personal on-line advisor, stage and final testing, a certificate of completion, and 48 FAA AMT Award credit hours. The course upgrade may be purchased now in addition to the manuals or at a later time for only the upgrade price.
This course is a tremendous value for student and seasoned A&Ps looking for their first job or to advance their careers. Having these prerequisite skills before the interview will guarantee that your resume gets on top of the pile.
For repair stations and employers, self study is an economical method to prepare your trainees, considering both the cost of the program and for those who can't afford to take their AMTs out of the hangar and away from their jobs.
AeroEd General Familiarization self-study courses are accredited by FAA through the FAAST and WINGS programs. 48 AMT Awards credits will be granted to all those completing the course. To learn more about this process, go to:
https://www.faasafety.gov/WINGS/pub/accreditedactivities/activitySearch.aspx#; enter AEROED in the keywords box, choose AMT in program type, and search.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- ATA 06 - general overview
- ATA 21 - air conditioning, pressurization, cooling
- ATA 24 - electrical power systems
- ATA 26 - fire and smoke protection systems
- ATA 27 - flight control systems
- ATA 28 - fuel systems
- ATA 29 - hydraulic systems
- ATA 30 - de-icing and rain protection systems
- ATA 31 - EICAS, warning, data recorder and instrument panel
- ATA 32 - landing gear, wheels and brakes, steering
- ATA 35 - crew and cabin oxygen
- ATA 36 - pneumatic control systems
- ATA 38 - water and waste systems
- ATA 49 - auxiliary power systems
- ATA 52 - passenger and cargo doors
- ATA 71-80 - Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4 engine and systems
- ATA 71-80 - General Electric GE80C2 engine and systems
- ...from the 'IA & MRO resources' Category
- > Tdata's IApproach Regulatory Research Software
- > Part 145 Certified Repair Stations
- > 2013 Maintenance Library
- > Critical Operations; Critical Processes
- > Gen/Fam Manuals & Courses
- > 2013 Aviation Reference Library
- > Inspection Authorization Kit
- > IA PrepWare CD
- > Working Healthy and Working Healthy - Solvents
- > Analytical Troubleshooting in Aircraft Maintenance
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- JAA PPL (private)
- JAA ATPL (commercial)
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- Pilot Supplies
- planning / plotters / E6Bs
- cockpit organization
- hoods / fuel testers
- flightbags & cases
changes twice per week
hover for full view
Provided by http://www.trade-a-plane.com