A General Familiarization manual and/or a self study GenFam certification package for the Boeing 767 series aircraft including both Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4 and GE-80C2 engines.
NOTE: The certification package is purchased separately from the manuals. Manual purchasers may upgrade and add the certification package at any time. Those wishing to enroll in the certification program must purchase both a set of manuals (your choice of print or eBook) and the certification tuition.
General Familiarization Manuals are study guides covering a general approach to each model aircraft. They are great tools for review, new hires, prerequisite training, and preparations for systems level classes. These manuals and courses are an economical approach benefiting students, technicians, teachers, MRO training departments, and airlines maintenance departments alike.
Each manual covers an overview of that aircraft's mechanical systems including description and operation, controls and indications, component locations, and servicing
Aero Ed manuals follow ATA 100 format and ATA 104 Level requirements.
In addition to the manuals, AeroEd offers a self study certification package. This package is a tremendous value for student and seasoned A&Ps looking for their first job or to advance their careers with this aircraft. Having these prerequisite skills before the interview will guarantee that your resume gets on top of the pile.
For repair stations and employers, self study is an economical method to prepare your trainees, considering both the cost of the program and for those who can't afford to take their AMTs out of the hangar and away from their jobs.GenFam certification packages are purchased through Aircraft Technical Book Company and conducted by AeroEd (www.aeroed.com). The package includes a series of exams for each chapter taken by email and a final exam in the same way. Upon successful completion of the final exam, an FAA accredited GenFam certificate is issued for that aircraft. An AeroEd instructor is available to all participants to answer any questions or explain any system which you find unclear. chapter tests may be taken on your schedule as you feel you are ready for each. There is no time limit between chapter tests or prior to the final exam.
Enrollees will have their names and authorization submitted to AeroEd within one business day of your order. Your AeroEd instructor will contact you by email that day to introduce himself and get you started.
AeroEd General Familiarization certification is accredited by FAA through the FAAST and WINGS programs. 40 AMT Awards hours are also granted to all those completing the final exam. To learn more about this process, go to:
www.faasafety.gov/WINGS/pub/accreditedactivities/activitySearch.aspx#; enter AeroEd in the keywords box, choose AMT in program type, and search.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- ATA 06 - general overview
- ATA 21 - air conditioning, pressurization, cooling
- ATA 24 - electrical power systems
- ATA 26 - fire and smoke protection systems
- ATA 27 - flight control systems
- ATA 28 - fuel systems
- ATA 29 - hydraulic systems
- ATA 30 - de-icing and rain protection systems
- ATA 31 - EICAS, warning, data recorder and instrument panel
- ATA 32 - landing gear, wheels and brakes, steering
- ATA 35 - crew and cabin oxygen
- ATA 36 - pneumatic control systems
- ATA 38 - water and waste systems
- ATA 49 - auxiliary power systems
- ATA 52 - passenger and cargo doors
- ATA 71-80 - Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4 engine and systems
- ATA 71-80 - General Electric GE80C2 engine and systems
- ...from the 'professional resources' Category
- > General Familiarization Boeing 767
- > Aviation Reference Library - CD
- > Part 145 Certified Repair Stations
- > Aviation Maintenance Management
- > Tdata's IApproach Regulatory Research Software
- > General Familiarization CRJ 700-900
- > General Familiarization MD-80 Series
- > Analytical Troubleshooting in Aircraft Maintenance
- > General Familiarization Manuals & Certification Package
- > General Familiarization Boeing 747 - 100/200/300
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL JAA/EASA
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66