Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Super Legend HP: The ASTM Titan engine finds another home in a new kit from American Legend. And yeah, it’s a hotrod. By Paul Bertorelli.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Parts Off, Parts On! Learning how to disassemble and assemble Lycoming engines. By Paul Dye.
- 20 Just Call Him Mr. Pylon: Homebuilt aircraft builder Steve Wittman was one of America’s greatest air racers. By Amy Laboda.
- 28 Building the Bearhawk LSA: Fuel tanks and wingtips. By Ken Scott.
- 32 Wooden Hangar Floors: Yes, it’s unusual, but for my hangar it makes perfect sense. By Steve Kessinger.
- 36 The Inverted Oil Dilemma: Adding more equipment is never as easy as you think. By Paul Dye.
- 40 Homebuilt or Store-Bought? Raising the bar forRV-10 interiors to an entirely different level. By Bruce Eicher.
- 44 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: CNC mold blank fabrication, part 2. By Eric Stewart.
- 68 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 74 Ask the DAR : Complying with the 51% rule, bringing Canadian aircraft into the U.S., adding auxiliary fuel tanks, using non-TSO’d ADS-B in an Ercoupe. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 50 Plane and Simple: Silicone tape—it’s for a lot more than just emergencies. By Jon Croke.
- 58 Best Practices: Solid rivet selection and installation. By Dave Prizio.
- 65 Home Shop Machinist: Be steady. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero’Lectrics : Wired at Oshkosh. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 63 Alignment Aids for Lycoming Oil Screen Housings: By William Rynone, Ph.D., P.E.
- 77 Labeling: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: More about trikes. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: No two rivets alike. By Paul Dye.
- 52 Checkpoints: Mr. Anvil Head is not your friend.By Vic Syracuse.
- 55 Risky Business : Surviving the unplanned pitch trim loop.By Sid Mayeux.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2010
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66