add to cart
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Sling TSI
- Flight Review
- 6 Sling TSi: Four seats. Full fuel. Let’s go! By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 5 A Notable Retirement: Chuck Preston is the longest serving employee at KITPLANES®. By Paul Dye.
- 16 Still Searching for Speed: Looking for the perfect next project, part 2. By Dave Forster.
- 28 Choosing Plumage for Your Homebuilt: A well-designed paint scheme is the perfect finishing touch for your plane. By LeRoy Cook.
- 34 Built to Suit: Considering the kit as raw material let John Spratt build an S-20 Raven optimized for his high-country travels. By Tom Wilson.
- 46 25+ Years with an RV-6: The story of N168TX. By Mel Asberry.
- 48 Buying a Used Homebuilt: Be sure to consider budget, mission, experience, insurance, and training. By Dave Prizio.
- 54 Error Chain: Primed for a problem—engine trouble at the flick of a switch. By C. John Graham.
- 72 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 56 Plane and Simple: Trailering an aircraft. By Jon Croke.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist : Magneto spark tester. By Bob Hadley.
- 73 Aero ’Lectrics: Staying current, part 2. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: High-resistance plugs and tester. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tips
- 63 Padded C-Clamp: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Design process—CG loading. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: How complete? By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: Prepping for the sale. By Vic Syracuse.
- 62 Building Time: Take your time taking delivery. By Kerry Fores.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Twice the fun and half the cost. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 5 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT