Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Tech-Built Skyotë: John Roberts used modern CAD technology to update an old-school design. By Tom Dubroullet.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Thundering Mustangs: If you want to go faster, add more horsepower. By Everett Long.
- 20 Alpha Systems AoA: A standalone angle-of-attack solution. By Paul Dye.
- 26 Perfectionist’s Playpen: Homebuilt judging at EAA AirVenture. By Ed Wischmeyer.
- 31 AirVenture Emergency Repairs: Who ya gonna call? By Dave Prizio.
- 34 When Noah’s Ark was an RV-9A: They have more in common than you might think. By Joetta Schneider.
- 38 Error Chain Follow-Up: Prop governor failure—the rest of the story. By Myron Nelson.
- 48 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Coupon testing, part 4. By Eric Stewart and Brian Paris.
- 72 Ask the DAR : Inactive homebuilts from the 1970s, confusion about changing from SLSA to ELSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Plane and Simple: DIY firewall penetration. By Jon Croke.
- 53 Best Practices: Electrical, part 1. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 Home Shop Machinist : Parallels, stops, and travel limiters. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero’Lectrics: A reVOLTing development. By Jim Weir.
- 77 Unairworthy: Hazed lens. By Vic Syracuse.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 42 Stressing Structure: Beam column bending. By David Paule.
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Gyroplanes, part 2. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Why Oshkosh? By Paul Dye.
- 58 High-Desert Tales: Free fall. By Elliot Seguin.
- 64 Checkpoints: Making a list and checking it twice. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Droning like bagpipes. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66