Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Waiex-B: The B stands for bigger. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Building an Airdrome Aeroplanes Fokker D.VII : Part 3—the lows and highs of phase one. By Sam Buchanan.
- 20 Supercharging: Instead of a turbo, Bill Beaton chose a centrifugal supercharger for racing and cruising. By Tom Wilson.
- 26 Making Tapered Ribs: Restoring the damaged wings of the only Dalotel DM165. By Ray Ordorica.
- 32 Roll Your Ow n Control Locks: An inexpensive alternative to wrapping a seat belt around the stick. By Axel Alvarez.
- 36 The Effects of Ignition Advance on CylinderHead Temperature, Speed, and Efficiency: If a little is good, too much should be just right. Not! By Nigel Speedy.
- 42 Rapid Prototy ping and Experimental Design: Coupon testing, part 2. By Eric Stewart.
- 64 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Moving a certified aircraft to another category, operating an Experimental internationally. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 40 Plane and Simple: Keep it in the groove. By Jon Croke.
- 51 Home Shop Machinist: Chasing the elusive thread. By Bob Hadley.
- 57 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own upright Cleco pliers. By KITPLANES® staff.
- 58 Best Practices: Aircraft plumbing—rigid lines. By Dave Prizio.
- 75 Unairworthy: Weak starting. By Vic Syracuse.
- 76 Aero’Lectrics: This IC walked into a (light) bar…By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 35 Drilling Out Rivets: By Paul Dye.
- 62 Thin-Wall Close-Quarters Sockets: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 72 Wind Tunnel: Flying Flea, part 3. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Yes, you can...maybe! By Paul Dye.
- 46 Checkpoints: Group fly-outs. By Vic Syracuse.
- 54 High-Desert Tales: Crashed helmet. By Elliot Seguin.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Oil—how it’s cooled. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT