p> Prepware 2015, the FAA Knowledge Exam software that allows users to take true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass the test.
* Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
* Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
* Electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
* Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
* Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
* Receive your test authorization from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
* Make and save notes while you study. * Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
For FAA Knowledge Exams: Instrument Rating, Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII), Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI), and Foreign Pilot (airplane, rotorcraft, and lighter-than-air) tests included).
As of mid 2011, FAA no longer provides the actual questions that appear on your tests. While the questions appearing in this test guide are similar to, and cover the same material as those on the actual test, they are no longer word to word identical. The questions in this guide and others come from 3 primary sources:
1] Sample questions provided by FAA from years 2011 and later.
2] Questions from actual FAA test banks from years prior to 2011.
3] Questions written by publishers to fill in topics not covered by actual FAA samples.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 667 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 364 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM.
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL JAA/EASA
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66