Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flying Lifestyle
- 6 Pole to Pole! Around the world over both poles (part 1).By Bill Harrelson.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Lady Bug’s Story: Building a fastback RV-8 and winning a Silver Lindy. By Paul Berg.
- 22 Viperjet: 380 knots the hard way. By Dave Prizio.
- 26 Building the Bearhawk LSA : Working on the wings.By Ken Scott.
- 30 How to Use Your Oxygen System: Things to know before you go. By Gary Jones.
- 34 Spirit of St. Louis: John Norman’s definitive reproduction is virtually identical to the original. By David Gustafson
- 44 ENGINE THEORY:Carburetion. Getting air and fuel into the engine. By Tom Wilson.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 68 ask the DAR : Certified aircraft converted to Experimental,ELSA vs. E/A-B, op lims for major changes. By Mel Asberry..
- Shop Talk
- 48 Aircraft Wiring: Good things to know while building your electrical system. By Marc Ausman.
- 54 The New Guy: Going off-plans. By David Boeshaar.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: A clean plane is a safer plane and a source of pride. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 The New Guy: Getting the spark back. By David Boeshaar.
- 63 Home Shop Machinist: Bore gauging. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero’Lectrics: The last Floobydust. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 59 Eliminating Egg-Shaped Holes: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 40 Stressing Structure: Bending. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Stiffness. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The envelope, please. By Paul Dye.
- 52 Checkpoints: Skills transference, part 1. By Vic Syracuse.
- 60 Down To Earth: Taking our instrument panel into the next decade. By Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66