Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2017 Engine Buyer’s Guide
- 18 Two-strokes to turbines: By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Hatz CB-1 Classic: It took 10 years for Hansueli and Samuel Gautschi to complete the ultimate do-it-yourself project, and the result is an absolute gem. By Ernst Bickmeier.
- 12 Restoring a Stored Homebuilt: Expect the unexpected. By Dana Hague.
- 40 Becoming a Designated Airworthiness Representative(DAR): The long road to issuing airworthiness certificates. By Dave Prizio.
- 46 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design:3D-printed composite part molds. By Ken Krueger.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Converting heavy ultralights to ELSA, ELSA maintenance requirements. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 44 Plane and Simple: Instrument holes—they’re easy and fun with the right tools. By Jon Croke.
- 54 Best Practices: A safe workshop is a happy workshop. By Dave Prizio.
- 63 Home Shop Machinist: Machinery mobilization. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 Aero’Lectrics: De colores. By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 50 Stressing Structure: V-n Diagram. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Trike masts. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The first answer. By Paul Dye.
- 60 Checkpoints: Working the system. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: First biplane cross-country—terrified fun. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66