Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- SubSonex! Build Your Own Personal Jet
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 TURBINE TEMPTATION: Making the decision. By Paul Dye.
- 14 BUILDING THE BEARHAWK LSA: It’s finally finished! By Ken Scott.
- 18 AVIONICS AT AIRVENTURE 2019: A bit of innovation and some surprises. By Larry Anglisano.
- 22 FABRIC COVERING 101: Lessons learned applying fabric to a Murphy Maverick. By Dan Kerr.
- 28 SIKAFLEX CANOPY BOND: Tips for making The Big Cut and bonding a canopy. By Larry Larson.
- 36 ALTERNATOR MODS WITHOUT MAJOR SURGERY: Another way to modify a Nippondenso alternator for use with an external voltage regulator. By Graeme Coates.
- 40 HOMEBUILT ACCIDENTS—BUZZKILL: Crashes while maneuvering at low altitude have a high mortality rate. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 44 GROW A THIRD HAND: When you need an extra hand, make a jig. By Omar Filipovic.
- Shop Talk
- 46 MAINTENANCE MATTERS: Tires, brakes and wheel bearings. By Dave Prizio.
- 55 UNAIRWORTHY: Fuel leak and cracked flare. By Vic Syracuse.
- 58 BEST PRACTICES: Aircraft plumbing—flexible lines. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: RV quick stick. By Bob Hadley.
- 75 AERO ’LECTRICS: Tall transmission tales (antennas, chapter 3). By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 72 WIND TUNNEL: Design process—landing gear, part 3. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITOR’S LOG: Notes from the heartland. By Marc Cook.
- 52 CHECKPOINTS: The 2-mile decision. By Vic Syracuse.
- 56 BUILDING TIME: Taxes and shipping additional. By Kerry Fores.
- 78 REAR COCKPIT: The big scare. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Builder Spotlight
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSept 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineNov 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT