Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Bearhawk Duo: Jonathan Battson and Lars Fellman build the first two 4-Place Bearhawks in New Zealand. By Mike Taylor.
- 14 Petit Jean: This small fly-in has what it takes to become the next big thing. By Vic Syracuse.
- 22 Building an Airdrome Aeroplanes Fokker D.VII : Part 1—priorities and decisions. By Sam Buchanan.
- 28 Pylon Neophyte: The nuts, bolts, and nickels of taxiing onto the Reno stage. By Tom Wilson.
- 34 Do-It-Yourself Tailwheel: Adding a custom-designed tailwheel to a Fisher FP-404. By Dana Hague.
- 37 Putting the Experiment in Experimental: Over 30 modifications resulted in a speed increase of 44 mph. By Dave Anders.
- 44 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: CNC mold blank fabrication, part 2. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Applying for a Repairman Certificate, importing Experimentals, converting an SLSA Cub to ELSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 42 Plane and Simple: Non-round panel openings. By Jon Croke.
- 47 The Creative Homebuilder: Phenolic-based bulkhead fitting. By Kitplanes ® staff.
- 48 Maintenance Matters: A&P mechanics and Experimental aircraft. By Dave Prizio.
- 53 Home Shop Machinist: Silver & Deming and step drills. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 Aero’Lectrics: Three for the money. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Multiple drilled holes on an RV-6 elevator spar. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 63 Rivet Buster Chisel: By Larry Larson.
- 74 Measuring Curved Surfaces: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: The Flying Flea. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Indistinguishable from magic. By Paul Dye.
- 56 The Dawn Patrol: Take time to peel a banana. By Dick Starks.
- 61 High Desert Tales: Scary stuff. By Elliot Seguin.
- 64 Checkpoints: Flying and aging. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: If this place was an airport…a guide to airport personalities. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66