Sport Pilot Handbook
by Rod Machado
The most complete learning tool available for the Sport Pilot setting the standard for years to come. “As if your instructor is explaining everything in PLANE English.”
Rod Machado’s Sport Pilot Handbook is a serious text, written in a clear and witty style. With over 1,000 illustrations and photos, these 582 full-color pages make preparation for the FAA sport pilot (airplane) oral and knowledge exams—and flight reviews, into a fun experience.
It’s best to train with only one highly regarded, seasoned instructor for your flight lessons. This ensures continuity in training, no gaps in knowledge and the benefit of learning from a skilled instructor with in-depth experience. The same is true with ground training. One highly experienced author ensures a deeper understanding of important aviation knowledge.
Rod’s readers continually benefit from his years of experience. Instructing since 1973, Rod personally writes, illustrates and updates all his books. Each one of his illustrations is there to teach, not just decorate. The text also explains why things work the way they do. This improves understanding and helps the reader remember. The result is higher test scores and a safer, more competent, and more confident pilot.
This valuable handbook helps you:
* Fly as a knowledgeable and competent pilot. * Prepare for the Sport Pilot FAA knowledge Exam.
* Prepare for the Sport Pilot practical Oral exam.
* Refresh for required currency training.
* Remain an up-to-date confident pilot.
As a copmprehensive book, these pages include:
* Simplification of aviation's more technical subjects such as aerodynamics, engines, and flight instruments.
* Latest information on the weather codes: METAR and TAF.
* Alphabet airspace made E-Z with three dimensional illustrations.
* Step by step procedures for planning a smooth cross country flight.
* Easy to apply navigation methods.
* Clear down-to-Earth explanations of pertinent Federal Aviation Regulations Parts 61 and Part 91.
* Water model of electricity allows quick learning and understanding of the airplane's electrical system.
* Primary flight displays and the latest glass cockpit technology.
* A wealth of basic and advanced insights, advice and wisdom gleaned from practical experience.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Federal Aviation Regulations
Weather Charts & Briefings
Airplane Performance Charts
Weight and Balance
- ...from the 'sport' Category
- > Sport, Recreational & Private Pilot Computer Test Supplement
- > Sport Pilot Handbook
- > Powered Parachute Handbook
- > Preflight Inspection & Maintenance of Ultralights
- > Ultralight Training
- > Preflight a Fixed Wing Sport Aircraft
- > Light Sport Aircraft Inspection Procedures
- > Practical Test Standards
- > Sport Pilot Syllabus
- > PTS - Sport Pilot
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL - easa/jaa
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 147
changes twice per week
hover for full view
Provided by http://www.trade-a-plane.com