Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- RANS Raven Revised
- Flight Review
- 6 Revised Raven: RANS adds metal wings and a big engine to their popular side-by-side. By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Buying a Used Experimental Airplane: Is this a good way to acquire a plane of your own? By Dave Prizio.
- 18 Rewiring a Nippondenso Alternator: This simple mod lets you add an external regulator. By Ted Miller.
- 22 Transitioning into the Backcountry: Two days of training with CFI Paul Leadabrand. By Louise Hose.
- 32 In Search of Speed: Looking for the perfect next project, part 1. By Dave Forster.
- 40 Adding Direct Air/Fuel Ratio Monitoring: An easy way to optimize engine operation. By Reinhard Metz.
- 46 Making Sandable Foam Glue/Filler: An epoxy alternative that’s easier to work with. By Vince Homer.
- 50 Buying Trouble—Purchased Homebuilt Accident Rates: Up to half the homebuilt fleet is owned by non-builders. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 72 Ask the DAR: Licensing a partially completed project. Does major repair work count as building? By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 56 Plane and Simple: Hinges for your homebuilt. By Jon Croke.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Axle stands. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero ’Lectrics: Staying current. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Brake caliper without safety wire. By Vic Syracuse..
- Shop Tips
- 55 Oil recycling: By Larry Larson.
- 61 Easy hole spacing: By Paul Dye.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Design process—balance, part 3. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Timing. By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: Backups—do we need them? By Vic Syracuse.
- 62 Building Time: Screws care, so should you. By Kerry Fores.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: A place for her. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOct 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineNov 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT