While you can learn this process from reading books and doing your own research, this video makes it easier, quicker and less stressful by allowing our instructor to explain the details to you in an easy to understand format. We start by presenting the big picture of the process, and then expand each step using video 'chapters' with detailed explanations. The actual FAA forms required are displayed on screen, and of course the instructor explains where to obtain them and how to fill them out. The sequence of events in the licensing process are very important. This is clearly explained as well as the time expectations to be expected for completing the process.
This video organizes the process into just 3 major steps:
- When to start the licensing process?
- How to choose your N number instantly online using your computer
- What is the difference between reserving and registering?
- Where do I obtain the necessary FAA forms?
- How long does it take to have the paperwork processed?
- What are the common problems that delay the paperwork?
- What happens during the inspection process?
- How can I prepare for the inspection?
- Can I choose my inspector?
- What is the inspector looking for?
A snippet of the video:
eVideo File Description:
- ...from the 'homebuilder's library' Category
- > Tips and Tricks For Aircraft Homebuilders
- > Kit Airplane Construction
- > Speed with Economy
- > Light Sport Aircraft Inspection Procedures
- > Propeller Carving The Power Tool Method
- > Homebuilt Aerodynamics and Flight Testing
- > Propeller Making for the Amateur
- > How to License Your Homebuilt Aircraft
- > Aircraft Builder's Logbook
- > 27 Years of the RVator
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL - easa/jaa
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 147
changes twice per week
hover for full view
Provided by http://www.trade-a-plane.com