Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2018 Engine Buyer's Guide
- 24 162 ways to turn fuel into thrust: By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Around the World and Over Both Poles: Sky Polaris—a historic flight in an RV-8, part 1. By Don Pearsall.
- 14 Pump Up the Volume: Inexpensive ways to make handheld radios easier to hear. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 18 Spars—The Heart of the Wing: All about spars, part 1. By Paul Dye.
- 48 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Sandwich panels, part 4—a simple, accurate method for molding flanged parts. By Eric Stewart.
- 72 Ask the DAR : Private pilots flying LSAs, aircraft registration, prop strikes, E/AB to ELSA, N-number location. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own yokes. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 54 Maintenance Matters: Tailwheel maintenance and setup. By Dave Prizio.
- 58 Home Shop Machinist: Welding table. By Bob Hadley.
- 62 Plane and Simple: The “ultimate” informational resource for aircraft kit builders. By Jon Croke.
- 75 Unairworthy: Improper routing. By Vic Syracuse.
- 76 Aero ’Lectrics: Throwing the big switch. By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 3—how fast? By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 77 Modifying Tools: By Larry Larson.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Power to the people! By Paul Dye.
- 64 Checkpoints: Getting it done right. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: A major cover-up. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
Global Rating: 3.00 from 1 reviews
|HW Standards & Eng Manual||Nov 6, 2013||Anonymous|
|I was looking for a book that clearly explained the part number meanings of aircraft hardware (sizes, material, etc), this is not that! more...|
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT