Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 14 Bearhawk LSA: Not your father’s LSA; by Chuck Berthe.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 SeaReys to the DRY Tortugas: A winged adventure on the Gulf Coast; by Dave Forster.
- 22 What’s Your Angle? Angle of attack indicators make better pilots—and might save your life; by Paul Dye.
- 30 The Ownership Experience: Is the Turbine Evolution the ultimate upgrade? By Dave Prizio.
- 34 QUICKIE ADOPTION : Building an airplane from an orphaned kit; by Dan Yager.
- 40 Firewall Forward: Rotax service Training Factory-approved courses are worth the effort; by Dave Prizio.
- 49 The Airfoil Adventures of Harry Riblett: Finishing the work NACA started; by Scott M. Spangler.
- 73 Ask the DAR : Position Lights, Repairman Certificate, Builder’s Log; by Mel Asberry.
- 76 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 57 Maintenance Matters: Compression Testing Checking a Cylinder’s Health; by Dan Horton.
- 60 home shop machinist: Quick mount for a handheld;by Bob Hadley.
- 66 Shop Tips: Undrilling a Hole in Steel; A brass block makes it easy; by Dan Horton.
- 74 Tech Tip: Forming a Composite Blister; by Dan Horton.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 77 Wind TunneL: Avoiding the Traps of Bad Engineering and Construction; by Barnaby Wainfan
- 2 Editor’s Log: What do you do with your Homebuilt; by Paul Dye.
- 5 What’s New: Dynon’s New Com Radio and Intercom: Audio components designed to work with the latest SkyView firmware 6.0; Edited by Paul Dy.
- 54 Down to Earth: Firing the passion for Aviation one teen at a time; by Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2010
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2012
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66