Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer’s Guide
- 32 2018 Homebuilt Aircraft Directory: So you want to buy or build an Experimental Aircraft? Here’s how to find the perfect project. Introduction by Dave Prizio. Directory compiled by Omar Filipovic.
- 38 Online Buyer’s Guide Access: Need complete information about the aircraft in our directory? You’ll find it in our online buyer’s guide.
- 40 Fixed-Wing Aircraft: Decisions, decisions, decisions! With close to 1000 listings, you’ll probably find more than one airplane you’d like to build—so which will it be?
- 80 Rotorcraft: Fixed-wing not your thing? Then choose from a wide selection of helicopters and autogyros. Which one is your idea of the perfect flying machine?
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Stearns’ Stuff: Clean, fast, and composite, the KIS TR-1 makes a fine cruiser. There just aren’t many of them. By Tom Wilson.
- 16 Taking Over Someone Else’s Project: What’s involved in the process? By Dave Prizio.
- 22 Understanding Lithium Batteries: Kathy and Reg Nicoson of EarthX, Inc. explain what you need to know. By Jared Yates.
- 86 Error Chain: Forty-amp Catch-22. Accidentally bumping the alternator switch uncovered a circuit-breaker problem. By Paul Dye.
- 96 Ask the DAR: ELSA condition inspections, converting an ELSA to E/A-B, non-TSO’d lighting. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 90 Plane and Simple: Label those wires! By Jon Croke.
- 92 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own quick change drill bits and deburring tools. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 93 Home Shop Machinist: Layout. By Bob Hadley.
- Shop Tip
- 89 Fiberglass Parts Holder: By Noel Fallwell.
- 95 Home Brew Bucking Bars: By Larry Larson.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Well, hello there! By Paul Dye.
- 102 Checkpoints: Oshkosh 2017 musings. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 97 List of Advertisers
- 98 Builders’ Marketplace
- 104 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2019
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT