Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Updated! Van’s adds the Rotax 912 iS Sport to the RV-12. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Misplaced Confidence: Advice from a kit manufacturer’s technical support manager. By Kerry Fores.
- 22 A Quarter Century of Excellence: Zenith Aircraft celebrates its 25th anniversary. By LeRoy Cook.
- 30 Effect of Propeller RP M on Speed, Efficiency, Noise, and Vibration: Getting better performance from a constant-speed prop. By Nigel Speedy.
- 36 Changing a Perfectly Good Airplane: Designing and building a modified RANS S-9, part 2. By Michael Ryer and John Wells.
- 44 Using Drywall Spackling Paste as a Filler Material: A comparison of 10 products. By Vince Homer.
- 50 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: How to fabricate sandwich panels, part 2. By Eric Stewart.
- Shop Talk
- 43 Unairworthy: Control rod interference. By Vic Syracuse.
- 48 Plane and Simple: Protecting wires with cable sleeving. By Jon Croke.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: Hartzell propeller overhaul. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Nibblers. By Bob Hadley.
- 75 Aero’Lectrics: A brighter approach to lamp dimmers. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 74 Lightweight D-Su b Connectors: By Larry Larson.
- 77 Marking to Make a Planar Cut on a CurvedShape: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 72 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 1—it all starts with the mission. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: A huge world. By Paul Dye.
- 60 Checkpoints: First year maintenance. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Certified nuts. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineFeb 2020
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJan 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT