Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Miniature Yankee: The BD-17L has much in common with the original BD-1. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Spitfire Squadron Scrambles Again: At Enstone, U.K., groups of builders are creating Spitfire replicas. By Geoff Jones.
- 22 Preparing for Your First Flight: The paperwork, the plane, and the pilot must come together for success. By Dave Prizio.
- 27 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Upping Our Game. By Eric Stewart.
- 30 Driving Down the High Costs of Aircraft Ownership: Building a trailer for a Quickie Q200. By Lewis Bjork.
- 36 Homemade Compress ed Air Brake Bleeder: An inexpensive tool for quickly bleeding aircraft brakes. By Reinhard Metz.
- 38 Error Chain: Anodizing and Fatigue Life. By Stuart Fields.
- 40 Teaching Helpers How to Rivet: What works for you may not work for them. By Philip Clifton.
- 42 Roll Your Own Pitot Tube Cover: An easy solution when commercially available covers won’t fit. By Axel Alvarez.
- 45 Engine Theory: Getting Practical—What can you do for a better engine? By Tom Wilson.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Proving compliance with the 51% rule, licensing ELSA or E/A-B, using an LSA commercially. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 52 Maintenance Matters: Dry tappet clearance. By Dave Prizio.
- 56 Home Shop Machinist: Gnarly good knurls. By Bob Hadley.
- 74 Aero’Lectrics: Go forth and multiply. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 65 Splitting Tubing for Trim Purposes: By Jim Kinninger.
- 76 Dimple Tokens: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 77 Wind Tunnel: Pitch non-linearities. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Keeping up. By Paul Dye.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: Know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em. By Dick Starks.
- 66 Checkpoints: History repeats itself. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue August 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue May 2009
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66