Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 8 Highly Evolved: The Lancair Turbine Evolution might be the ultimate Experimental kit aircraft; by Doug Rozendaal.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 Pet Pup: Building a replica Sopwith Pup from scratch, without plans, is not for the faint of heart; by Wes Jones.
- 22 Seeing in the Dark: Grand Rapids Technologies FLIR provides an extra margin of safety for night ops; by Paul Dye.
- 28 Perking up performance: Adding a Power Flow exhaust system to a Glasair Sportsman icreases efficiency; by Dave Prizio.
- 31 Build Your Own Hangar Doors: Do it yourself and save thousands of dollars; by Nolan Bradbury.
- 34 Oil Cooler 101: What homebuilders should know about oil coolers; by Tom Wilson.
- 40 Homebuilding In the House : A hoist allows a builder to construct a full-span wing assembly in a hallway; by John Fletcher.
- 44 Firewall Forward: Engine instruments How to sort through the maze of choices; by Dave Prizio.
- 75 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 76 Ask the DAR : Recertifying a homebuilt after major changes, gross weight when adding floats; by Mel Asberry.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 77 Wind Tunnel: To find the speed, lose the drag; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Room for everyone; by Paul Dye.
- 5 WHAT’s NEW: Garmin’s bold expe rimental push : New Garmin equipment tailored for kit aircraft; by Paul Dye.
- 52 Buzzwords: Human Factors Small considerations can make a big difference; by Edward P. Kolano.
- 56 Alternative Energies : The Grand Unified Airplane;by Dean Sigler.
- 59 Down to Earth: Why you need a builder’s book;by Amy Laboda.
- 62 Light Stuff: Freedom from airports; by Roy Beisswenger.
- 66 Free Flight: Which way do you lean; by Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66