Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2019 Engine Buyer's Guide
- 22 In search of the good stuff: By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 It Takes a Village to Build a Plane in One Week: EAA AirVenture’s One Week Wonder. By Louise Hose.
- 16 Sawtooth Climb Performance: A traditional flight test technique for determining VX and VY. By Nigel Speedy.
- 42 On a Roll: Beringer Aero takes wheels, brakes, and landing gear to new heights. By Eric Stewart.
- 48 Build a Calibrated Tensiometer: An accurate, inexpensive, cable gauge that’s easy to make. By Reinhard Metz.
- Shop Talk
- 52 Plane and Simple: Making the perfect cut. By Jon Croke.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: A fine finish. By Bob Hadley.
- 63 Maintenance Matters: Evaluating a used engine. By Dave Prizio.
- 75 Aero ’Lectrics: Anodize, anodize, and aluminum exercise. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Wrong nuts. By Vic Syracuse.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 72 Wind Tunnel: Design process—balance, part 2. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: That new kit smell! By Paul Dye.
- 54 Building Time: Emotions, expectations, and execution. By Kerry Fores.
- 56 Checkpoints: Airworthiness prep. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Big Brother is my copilot. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSept 2019
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT