Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Dakota Super 18: Unparalleled slow-speed handling characteristics set this Cub apart; by Bill Repucci.
- Builder Spotlight
- 12 Pete Sinclair’s Lancair ES-p: Can a homebuilt surpass factory certified? By Rick Lindstrom.
- 20 Is LiFePO4 in your future? As technology improves and gets cheaper, the answer is probably yes; by Gordon Alling.
- 26 Out with the old, in with the new: Upgrading from Slick magnetos to P-MAGS; by Paul Dye.
- 32 Fiberglass magic: Falco gear door project takes the mystery out of making custom parts; by Dan Horton.
- 38 Cool and Cooler: Comparing AERO-Classics Remote Mount and High Efficiency oil coolers; by Tom Wilson.
- 44 Firewall Forward: Starting Your Engine Long engine life begins with a good start; by Dave Prizio.
- 67 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Previously certified aircraft, ultralights, motorgliders and N-numbers; by Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 62 Home Shop Machinist: Using tools to make tools;by Bob Hadley.
- 78 DIY Bond Studs : Cost-effective ways to restrain wiring and small equipment; by Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Boots on the ground; by Paul Dye.
- 53 Buzzwords : Human Factors Multifunction devices and human factors; by Edward P. Kolano.
- 56 The Dawn Patrol: Sharon’s combine service part II—the repair; by Dick Starks.
- 75 Wind TunneL: Trailing edges are more than afterthoughts;by Barnaby Wainfan.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66