add to cart
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Hummel H5: Good things come in small packages.By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 National Test Pilot School: There’s always more to learn (Part 1). By Elliot Seguin.
- 20 Smart Transponders: The Experimental market gets few breaks when it comes to transponder and ADS-B requirements. By Larry Anglisano.
- 28 Top Overhaul: Gray oil is good, but what about black oil that looks like tar? By Vic Syracuse.
- 35 Magnetos For Half VW Engines: Points to ponder at replacement time. By Dana Hague.
- 40 Ray Stits Remembered: Designer of 15 Experimentals,inventor of the Poly-Fiber covering system, and founder of EAA Chapter 1, he was an aviation ambassador for all. By Amy Laboda.
- 50 Engine Theory: Forced induction—putting “super” into the intake equation. By Tom Wilson.
- 68 Ask the DAR: Two engines, one prop; ownership without a sales receipt; ultralight registered as E/A-B. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 56 Tips from The New Guy: Dealing with builder’s fear. By David Boeshaar.
- 58 Best Practices: Cotter pins, safety wire, lock washers, and thread lockers. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Acrylic windshield restoration. By Bob Hadley.
- 66 Maintenance Matters: Affordable borescope. By Dave Prizio.
- 74 Aero’Lectrics: Making a FABulous project. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 79 Unison Slick P-Lead Fixation: By Dan Horton.
- Designer's Notebook
- 46 Stressing Structure: Bolted joints. By David Paule.
- 77 Wind Tunnel: Fixed pitch vs. constant speed. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Repetition. By Paul Dye.
- 62 Checkpoints: Are they ever finished? By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > 2015 Kitplanes Magazine Back Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2019
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT