Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2020 Buyers Guide
- Annual Buyer’s Guide
- 16 2020 HOMEBUILT AIRCRAFT DIRECTORY: It’s time to start! Choose from over 1000 aircraft. Introduction by Marc Cook. Directory compiled by Omar Filipovic.
- 18 ONLINE BUYER’S GUIDE ACCESS: Get additional information about each aircraft at the new KITPLANES® website.
- 18 FIXED-WING AIRCRAFT: Which one would you like to build? There are hundreds to choose from.
- 58 ROTORCRAFT: Fixed-wing not your thing? There’s a wide selection of helicopters and autogyros in the directory, too.
- Builder Spotlight
- 4 TURBINE TEMPTATION—BUILDING THE SUBSONEX AIRFRAME: Decisions made, it’s time to start bending metal. By Paul Dye.
- 62 AVIONICS BOOT CAMP— ADS-B FOR CANADA AND BEYOND: If you’ve equipped your plane for the U.S. ADS-B mandate, there’s a good chance it won’t work in other countries, including Canada. By Larry Anglisano.
- 68 TO (VHF) NAV OR NAV NOT: Is GPS good enough to be your only navigation source? A KITPLANES® roundtable.
- 90 ASK THE DAR: Changing the propeller, can I add seats? By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 78 PLANE AND SIMPLE: Do-it-yourself push-to-talk switch. By Jon Croke.
- 82 MAINTENANCE MATTERS: Starter trouble. By Dave Prizio.
- 86 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: Brake turn. By Bob Hadley.
- 96 AERO ’LECTRICS: We shall be led into the light. By Jim Weir.
- 103 UNAIRWORTHY: Missing safety wire. By Vic Syracuse.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 99 WIND TUNNEL: Design process—landing gear, part 4. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITOR’S LOG: Hey there, Charlie. By Marc Cook.
- 74 CHECKPOINTS: AirVenture 2019. By Vic Syracuse.
- 80 BUILDING TIME: This puddle we play in. By Kerry Fores.
- 102 REAR COCKPIT: Cracks, both foreign and domestic. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 91 List of Advertisers
- 92 Builders’ Marketplace
- 104 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Annual Buyer’s Guide
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineSept 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineDec 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJan 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT