Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2019 Propeller Buyer's Guide
- 26 There’s a Perfect Prop for Every Plane: By LeRoy Cook.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 The Three Bear(hawk)s: Collin Campbell has built a 4-Place, Patrol, and LSA. By Jared Yates.
- 14 In Search of the Perfect Landing: It’s simple, basically. By LeRoy Cook.
- 18 Second Hand is First Rate: Pitts happens when you have 11 months, talent, friends, spare parts, and a little cash. By Tom Wilson.
- 34 Adding an Auxiliary Fuel Tank to an RV -8: Circle track racing fuel cells can extend the range of your plane. By Glen Salmon.
- 42 Homebuilt Accidents—First Flights: Builder error is a major factor in first-flight accidents. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 72 Ask the DAR : Hiring a professional build center to build an Experimental Light Sport Aircraft. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Plane and Simple: Don’t blow into the pitot tube! By Jon Croke.
- 53 Maintenance Matters: Using precision measuring tools. By Dave Prizio.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: More doodads. By Bob Hadley.
- 73 Aero ’Lectrics: Touch (the go-bag) and go. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 75 Vacuuming Connectors: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Design process—balance. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The honor system. By Paul Dye.
- 48 The Dawn Patrol: Good things come in threes. By Dick Starks.
- 58 Building Time: Narrowed focus. By Kerry Fores.
- 63 Checkpoints: More toys. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit : Summer school. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJan 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT