EASA Module 01
Click the book picture to view sample pages.
This module contains instruction in basic mathematics as required for the aviation maintenance technician as prescribed for the EASA Part 66 B1 and B2 license as well as the FAA A&P mechanic.
From basic arithmetic through practical trigonometry, each concept is explained in step by step detail. You will learn by understanding concepts, not just rote memorization and you will learn how and why each skill is useful in the day-day tasks of the aircraft technician in aviation maintenance environment.
There are many applications for mathematics in aviation maintenance. The goal of Module 1 is to review the basic mathematic knowledge that a certified maintenance professional will need.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Arithmetical terms and signs, methods of multiplication and division, fractions and decimals, factors and multiples, weights, measures, and conversion factors, ratio and proportion, averages and percentages, areas and volumes, squares, cubes, and square and cube roots
a) Evaluating simple algebraic expressions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, use of brackets, simple algebraic fractions.
b) Linear equations and their solutions, indices and powers, negative and fractional indices, binary and other applicable numbering systems, simultaneous equations and second degree equations with one unknown, logarithms.
a) Simple geometrical constructions.
b) Graphical representation, nature and uses of graphs, functions.
c) Basic trigonometry, trigonometrical relationships, use of tables, and rectangular and polar coordinates.
The purchase of this manual includes a free two year revision service subscription. To enter your subscription, simply click into the web page listed on the first page of the book and enter your name and email. For two years, if any change or update occurs in this book, you will receive by email a free printable .pdf file of those pages that were revised.
- ...from the 'EASA Part 66 B1/B2' Category
- > EASA Module 01 Mathematics
- > EASA Module 11A Turbine Aeroplane Structures and Systems
- > EASA Module 09A Human Factors
- > EASA Module 04 B1 Electronic Fundamentals
- > B1/B2 Full Study Set
- > EASA Module 02 B2 Physics
- > EASA Module 06 B2 Materials and Hardware
- > EASA Module 07A Maintenance Practices
- > EASA Module 16 Piston Engines
- > EASA Module 03 Electrical Fundamentals
- ...from the 'basic knowledge' Category
- > Standard Aircraft Handbook
- > How to Save Money on your Annual Inspection
- > Essential Physics
- > Preventative Maintenance
- > Best of AMT Magazine
- > Fundamentals of Modern Aviation
- > Analytical Troubleshooting in Aircraft Maintenance
- > Aircraft Weight & Balance Handbook
- > EASA Module 08 Basic Aerodynamics
- > Weight & Balance 101
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT