EASA Module 01
An EASA Part 66/147 approved manual on Mathematics for the Aviation Maintenance Technician fully compliant as EASA Module 1. Includes free 2 year revision services.
This module contains instruction in basic mathematics as required for the aviation maintenance technician as prescribed for the EASA Part 66 B1 and B2 license as well as the FAA A&P mechanic.
From basic arithmetic through practical trigonometry, each concept is explained in step by step detail. You will learn by understanding concepts, not just rote memorization and you will learn how and why each skill is useful in the day-day tasks of the aircraft technician in aviation maintenance environment.
There are many applications for mathematics in aviation maintenance. The goal of Module 1 is to review the basic mathematic knowledge that a certified maintenance professional will need.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Arithmetical terms and signs, methods of multiplication and division, fractions and decimals, factors and multiples, weights, measures, and conversion factors, ratio and proportion, averages and percentages, areas and volumes, squares, cubes, and square and cube roots
a) Evaluating simple algebraic expressions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, use of brackets, simple algebraic fractions.
b) Linear equations and their solutions, indices and powers, negative and fractional indices, binary and other applicable numbering systems, simultaneous equations and second degree equations with one unknown, logarithms.
a) Simple geometrical constructions.
b) Graphical representation, nature and uses of graphs, functions.
c) Basic trigonometry, trigonometrical relationships, use of tables, and rectangular and polar coordinates.
The purchase of this manual includes a free two year revision service subscription. To enter your subscription, simply click into the web page listed on the first page of the book and enter your name and email. For two years, if any change or update occurs in this book, you will receive by email a free printable .pdf file of those pages that were revised.
- ...from the 'EASA Part 66' Category
- > EASA Module 06 B2 Materials and Hardware
- > EASA Module 07A Maintenance Practices
- > EASA Module 09 Human Factors
- > EASA Module 05 B2 Digital Techniques
- > B2 Avionics Study Set
- > EASA Module 15 Gas Turbine Engines
- > EASA Module 02 Physics
- > EASA Module 10 EASA Aviation Legislation
- > EASA Module 05 B1 Digital Techniques
- > EASA Module 01 Mathematics
- ...from the 'basic knowledge' Category
- > Best of AMJ Maintenance Tips
- > Fundamentals of Modern Aviation
- > Gray Matters
- > How to Save Money on your Annual Inspection
- > Aviation Mechanic Handbook
- > Analytical Troubleshooting in Aircraft Maintenance
- > Aviation Dictionaries
- > Standard Aviation Maintenance Handbook
- > Preventative Maintenance
- > EASA Module 08 Basic Aerodynamics
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66