Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 All Grown Up: The Titan-powered SuperSTOL Stretch XL. By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Behind the Rope Line: A day in the life at Sun ’n Fun Air Ops. By Steve Kessinger.
- 24 Building an Airdrome Aeroplanes Fokker D.VII : Part 2—from crate to airport. By Sam Buchanan.
- 30 Scratch Built Christavias: Quick build kits too easy? Here’s your next project. By Ken Scott.
- 36 EAA SportAir Workshops: Get your project started on the right track with some quality training. By Dave Prizio.
- 42 Lycoming IO-390 Upgrade: Replacing an IO-360 in a Wheeler Express. By Reinhard Metz.
- 50 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Coupon testing, part 1. By Eric Stewart.
- 72 Ask the DAR: Towing gliders with an E/A-B aircraft, POH requirements, taxi-testing scenarios. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
76 Aero’Lectrics: The McDuckie. By Jim Weir.
- 48 Plane and Simple: Locate that hole—precisely! By Jon Croke.
- 58 Maintenance Matters: Exhaust system maintenance.By Dave Prizio.
- 63 Home Shop Machinist: Billet oil-drain elbow. By Bob Hadley.
- 66 The Creative Homebuilder: 12-volt test equipment. By KITPLANES® staff.
- 79 Unairworthy: Broken starter ring gear teeth. By Vic Syracuse.
- 55 Stressing Structure: Crashworthy design overview. By David Paule.
- 73 Wind Tunnel: More Flying Fleas. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Are you ready? By Paul Dye.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Oil: why it gets hot. By Tom Wilson.
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT