Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Merlin PSA: The personal single. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 The Ins and Outs of Pre-buys: Don’t buy a used Experimental aircraft without one (Part 2). By Vic Syracuse.
- 24 Getting High OFF Grass: Flying organically with turf runways. By LeRoy Cook.
- 28 Custom Maintenance Manuals: They may not be required, but they’re essential for performing thorough inspections. By Katie Bosman Krotje.
- 34 Balancing Act: Troubleshooting vibration problems in homebuilt airplanes. By Matthew Dock.
- 40 One Trick Stick: Andrew Angellotti develops an air data probe for the masses. By Tom Wilson.
- 52 Engine Theory: Direct vs. geared drive—one of aviation’s great debates. By Tom Wilson.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 72 Ask the DAR: Condition inspections, N-number problems, removing an electrical system and transponder. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 58 The New Guy: Documenting your build. By David Boeshaar.
- 60 Maintenance Matters: Torque plates. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: The vise squad. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero’Lectrics: Workbench. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 51 A better rivet holder: By Eric Stewart.
- 63 Folding portable GPS mount: By Jim Fleischman.
- Designer's Notebook
- Stressing Structure: Places to save weight and places not to. By David Paule.
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Wing root junctions. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Early or late? By Paul Dye.
- 48 Checkpoints: The big picture and red herrings. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineFeb 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2020
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT