Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Stretching The Envelope: Flying the SuperSTOL Stretch XL with a 180-hp ULPower engine. By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 The New Old Aero Engine! ULPower takes a different approach to air-cooled, horizontally-opposed, direct-drive engines. By Steve Ells.
- 20 On a Wing and a Whim: Flying a scratch-built Sonex is good for the soul. By Kerry Fores
- 28 Light Aircraft Fuel System Design: Part 2—Every component is there for a good reason! By Ken Krueger.
- 34 Error Chain: Gear collapse—not all mishaps happen in the air. By Russ Erb.
- 38 Engine Theory: Exhaust—expelling the remains. By Tom Wilson.
- 68 Ask the DAR: Combining parts from multiple kits, N-numbers,using an amphibian for land-only training. By Mel Asberry.
- 74 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Aircraft Wiring: Instrument panel switch layout for Experimental aircraft.
- 54 The New Guy: Ten universal tips for Experimental aviation. By David Boeshaar.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: Maintenance for an extended journey. By Dave Prizio.
- 78 Aero ’Lectrics: Winging it with LEDs. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 64 Temporary Downdraft Paint Booth: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 50 Stressing Structure: Buckling of panels. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Horns and spades. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 22 Editor’s Log: Shaving time with Occam’s razor. By Paul Dye.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: The dropped tool disastrophe. By Dick Starks.
- 65 Checkpoints: Oshkosh 2015 musings. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66