Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- FISHER AVENGER
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 MINNESOTA MISSION: Creating a custom airplane is one benefit of building from plans. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 14 WI-FI ENABLED: An inexpensive way to add more capability to your panel. By Myron Nelson.
- 20 HOMEBUILT ACCIDENTS—FATAL FACTORS: Pilot decision-making is a factor in fatal accidents. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 24 AEROVONICS FLIGHT DISPLAYS: These drop-in electronic instruments have an impressive feature set. By Larry Anglisano.
- 28 RESTARTING A HOMEBUILT PROJECT: What to do when you haven’t been doing anything. By Omar Filipovic.
- 32 MILITARY OXYGEN Want to look and sound like a fighter jock? By Paul Dye.
- 38 AFTER THE ACCIDENT: What happens next? By Mike Adams.
- 42 WHAT IS MY INSTRUMENT PANEL GOING TO COST? A look at the options that determine the final price. By Dave Prizio.
- 48 STOP SMOKING: A simple rivet repair we hope you won’t have to make. By Bill Repucci.
- 52 A FIX FOR SQUARE TIRES: A simple lever jack might be all you need to banish the “thump thump.” By Chuck Deiterich.
- 64 ASK THE DAR: Heeding manufacturer overhaul times, about the repairman certificate. By Mel Asberry.
- 66 COMPLETIONS: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 61 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: Temperature sensor restoration. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 AERO ’LECTRICS: Antennas according to Jim (chapter 2). By Jim Weir.
- 79 UNAIRWORTHY: Isolator mount problems. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 65 LOW-COST SPARK PLUG TESTER: By Jerald Gartman.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 WIND TUNNEL: Design process—landing gear, part 2. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITOR’S LOG: Round-trip flight. By Marc Cook.
- 54 FREE FLIGHT: Build, maintain, inspect. By Paul Dye.
- 56 BUILDING TIME: The usual suspect, part 2: missing power. By Kerry Fores.
- 58 CHECKPOINTS: Keeping the fire lit. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 REAR COCKPIT: The other guy’s plane. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Builder Spotlight
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2019
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT