This program allows you to work any question or any topic independently, or instead can provide you with a complete and realistic test simulation offering a full set of random questions in a timed environment, exactly as you will have on your actual testing day. When you're done, the program will score you and rank you in several knowledge area of each category so you know exactly where you stand. Do well with this simulation 3-4 times, and you're pretty well assured of acing your actual test.
Prepware 2015 features include:
- Compatible with both PC and Macintosh systems.
- Make and save user notes while studying in a Notes field, for annotations and comments as you work.
- “Google”-like search capabilities…search for a word or phrase in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Includes comprehensive and searchable glossary.
- Shuffle the answer stems for a true test of your knowledge.
- Build a follow-up quiz from your airman test report.
- Simulates the CATS testing center in screen layout, buttons, program navigation; replicates what you'll see when you take your official FAA exam.
- Performance history reflects individual tests, not just cumulative performance. View a performance graph depicting total score and a score for each subject, as well as review the test (shows your selected answer, the correct answer and explanation).
- All figures are available onscreen.
As of mid 2011, FAA no longer provides the actual questions that appear on your tests. While the questions appearing in this test guide are similar to, and cover the same material as those on the actual test, they are no longer word to word identical. The questions in this guide and others come from 3 primary sources:
1] Sample questions provided by FAA from years 2011 and later.
2] Questions from actual FAA test banks from years prior to 2011.
3] Questions written by publishers to fill in topics not covered by actual FAA samples.
200 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. Adobe Reader. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as software question and program updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Window 2000/XP),1.0 GHz or faster (Vista/Windows 7). 265 MB available hard drive space. 265 MB system RAM (Windows 2000/XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 376 MB available hared drive space. OS X Leopard (10.5), 512 MB RAM. OS S Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM.
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- ATPL - easa/jaa
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 147
changes twice per week
hover for full view
Provided by http://www.trade-a-plane.com